- Fill out your time sheet completely including:
- Your name and social security number
- The week-ending date, using Sunday’s date as the week-ending date.
- The name of the company at which you were working.
- The dates corresponding to the days of the week which you worked.
- The total time you worked each day excluding lunch and rounded to the nearest quarter hour.
- Your total hours worked for the week.
- Have your supervisor sign your time sheet on the “Authorized Client Signature” line.
- Sign your name on the “Employee Signature” line.
- Let us know if your assignment is ending when you turn in your time sheet by checking the appropriate assignment status box.
- Please be certain that your time sheet is received by our payroll department no later than Monday at 12:00 PM.
- Friday is payday. This will compensate you for all hours worked through the previous Sunday.
- Please be aware of special notices or memos that are enclosed with your pay check from time to time. These will notify you of policy or procedural changes and difficult payroll deadlines due to holidays.
Time Sheet Download
Download the time sheet. Fill it out, taking care to follow the directions above. Then fax it to (646) 757-4598.
Time Sheet FAQs
I don’t have a timesheet, what should I do?
Timesheets can be found above by clicking on the timesheet link above. You can download and print out the Word document.
When is my timesheet due?
Timesheets must be received on Monday no later than 12:00 p.m. for the previous workweek. All timesheets must be signed by you (the employee) and approved/signed by your immediate supervisor on your assignment, then faxed to 646-757-4598.
What happens if I don’t get my timesheet in by 12:00 p.m. on Monday?
If we do not receive a timesheet by 12:00p.m. on Monday, your paycheck will not be processed until the following Friday’s pay period.
My timesheet is not signed by my supervisor and it is Monday morning. What should I do?
Call your Windsor Resources recruiter and furnish the reason you are unable to get it signed. Depending on the situation, Windsor Resources will attempt to contact your immediate supervisor or the hiring manager on your assignment to get it signed for you. However, it is your primary responsibility as a Windsor Resources employee to obtain a signature on your timesheet before turning it in to us. Therefore, Windsor Resources does not guarantee the processing of your timesheet if you do not obtain the client’s signature.
When is payroll processed?
Payroll is processed on a weekly basis upon the timely receipt of your signed and completed timesheet. Each work week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday. Friday is payday. This will compensate you for all hours worked through the previous Sunday.
Do I get paid for lunch and how do I calculate my hours?
Please add the total time you worked each day, excluding lunch and rounded to the nearest quarter hour.